TVision Insights is a ‘hyper-growth’ television attention measurement company pioneering the way brands, their agencies, TV networks and OTT platforms determine the true value of their video content and advertising. The company’s core technology uses data science and motion capture technology to passively assess eyes on screen, the single most accurate way to measure person-level engagement with video content. Founded by two MIT alumni, TVision Insights is a venture-backed company headquartered in Boston, MA with offices in New York and Tokyo.
Our growth and innovation have been recognized by The New York Times, Advertising Age, AdWeek, MediaPost, and Forbes. We are musicians, marathon runners, data geeks, engineers, and lovers of all things media and technology. Join us!
Lead the company’s work in adding, supporting, rewarding and developing its workforce, aligned with the company’s growth and core values. Oversee support resources in finance and facilities management while the company scales. Participate at the highest level in the company’s goals and outcomes.
- Build the company’s talent acquisition plan in accordance with growth goals, and bring in the appropriate talent with good systems, engagement, and reporting
- Aid in developing culture of high performance by implementing performance management processes, incentive programs, feedback and development planning, coaching and more
- Lead all HR support activities including onboarding, payroll, comp & benefits standards and management, HR policies and employee relations
- Oversee facilities management activities until company growth requires more senior functional leadership in these areas
- Contribute at the highest levels within TVision to its continued expansion and success: consulting on company values, team composition and dynamics, and more
Representative near-term expectations associated with this role
- Map out strategic timelines and budgets for talent acquisition in consultation with leadership team
- Set, report on, and achieve specific metrics in talent acquisition
- Implement performance management system
- From company expansion plans, organize & oversee local office & staffing solutions
- Evaluate current finance solution and help develop appropriate timeline for adding leadership
Additional contributions sought from this role
- Teach company leaders strong hiring skills and best practices in management
- Contribute to evolution & expression of company values
- Help identify key areas of consistency and differentiation in local office culture
- Actively coach members of leadership team & others as needed
- Join Board meetings periodically to discuss talent and other issues
Requirements for this position
- An individual with demonstrated success in talent management, leadership development, and organization development, as well as a proven ability to attract and retain outstanding talent
- An experienced human resource leader with appropriate industry experience, preferably in the media, analytics, online publishing fields, and experience in start-ups and public companies
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image
- A strategic planner with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus
- A team player who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in overseeing accounting and facilities management and demonstrated ability to integrate disparate functions into coordinated leadership
- A minimum of 10 years’ related HR experience; at least 5 years’ experience in a senior management role.
- Proficiency in MS Office, one or more HRIS systems, as well as solid Excel skills. Finance systems experience a plus
- Ability to travel as needed, as much as 20%